Presenting 10 truly great websites enjoy, No ranking involved ill give you websites spanning from things like great ideas, or even cool designs.
1. Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee: Jerry Seinfeld, drives fantastic cars and enjoys great coffee with famous actors from all over. Do I need to say more?
2. Medium: This site is a new place on the Internet where people share ideas and stories that are longer than 140 characters and not just for friends. It’s designed for little stories that make your day better and manifestos that change the world. It’s used by everyone from professional journalists to amateur cooks. It’s simple, beautiful, collaborative, and it helps you find the right audience for whatever you have to say.
3. The Minimalists: Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus write about living a meaningful life with less stuff for 2 million readers. They live in Montana by way of Dayton, Ohio. As featured on: CBS, BBC, NPR, USA Today, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, and Toronto Star.
4. Out grow me: ITS the marketplace for successfully crowdfunded products. Here you’ll find an incredible selection of innovative and creative products designed by visionary entrepreneurs and crowdfunded by awesome people like you.
5. The Good Men Project: “The Good Men Project is a glimpse of what enlightened masculinity might look like in the 21st century,” the press raved when this site launched. Originally this site had set out to start an international conversation about what it means to be a good man in the 21st century. And with over 5 million visitors coming to join in every month, it looks as if its done exactly that.
6. DIY: The best way for kids to get skills, meet others who share the same passions, and generally be awesome. Every member has their own portfolio where they share what they make and do, and earn embroidered skill patches for completing sets of challenges. The big idea is that anyone can become anything just by trying. And it’s free to join us. Hundreds of thousands of kids already have! Kids can joint the website or download the DIY app to get started. If you’re an adult, consider starting a DIY club or DIY classroom.
7. Now This News: A Lerer Ventures startup and portfolio company that has produced over 10,000 original 6, 15 and 30-second news videos for rapidly growing social and mobile audiences. The company was founded by Huffington Post co-founder and former Chairman Kenneth Lerer, and former Huffington Post CEO Eric Hippeau. From studios in New York and Washington DC, NowThis News produces over 50 daily video updates for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Android and Apple apps and the mobile web.
8. Reddit: The actual definition is - A type of online community where users vote on content to take part in a reddit community.
9.Tech Hive: For those who have made the tech they love an active part of their lives, IDG Consumer & SMB’s brands combine a passion for technology and focused expertise to deliver the insight and information they crave.
10. Conference Bites: It’s tough to choose which events to attend these days. Now, you don’t have to:ConferenceBites brings the best moments of the best events directly to your email box or web browser.