1. Critical Care 1: Save $13 dollars ! After her brother dies in a trauma room, nurse Claire Avery can no longer face the ER. She’s determined to make a fresh start—new hospital, new career in nursing education—move forward, no turning back. But her plans fall apart when she’s called to offer stress counseling for medical staff after a heartbreaking day care center explosion. Worse, she’s forced back to the ER, where she clashes with Logan Caldwell, a doctor who believes touchy-feely counseling is a waste of time. He demands his staff be as tough as he is. Yet he finds himself drawn to this nurse educator . . . who just might teach him the true meaning of healing.
2. A Farewell To Mars: Save $15, We know Jesus the Savior, but have we met Jesus, Prince of Peace? When did we accept vengeance as an acceptable part of the Christian life? How did violence and power seep into our understanding of faith and grace? For those troubled by this trend toward the sword, perhaps there is a better way. What if the message of Jesus differs radically differs from the drumbeats of war we hear all around us? Using his own journey from war crier to peacemaker and his in-depth study of peace in the scriptures, author and pastor Brian Zahnd reintroduces us to the gospel of Peace.
3. The Holy Bible (ESV): Save $30. The English Standard Version (ESV) Bible is an essentially literal Bible translation that combines word-for-word precision and accuracy with literary excellence, beauty, and depth of meaning. The ESV Bible is equipped with an enhanced navigation feature. Kindle’s index feature can be used to navigate directly to any verse. This feature is not supported on the Kindle 1 or any Kindle applications.
4. Daughter Of Joy #1: Save $16, these classic historical romance novels are getting a new look for the next generation of readers. But the wonderful stories remain the same, as touching and fresh as they were when first published.
5. A Witness In The Window: It is June of 1941 when a noise in the street awakens Charlie Bishop. Looking out the window, he becomes the lone witness to a heinous crime. But Charlie’s appearance in the window doesn’t go unnoticed by the angry mob outside and the search for the young witness begins. Shuffled off to his grandparents’ secluded home in the hills of West Virginia, the eight year old is relentlessly pursued by the desperate men. Charlie seeks to forget about those on his trail by filling his days with exciting childhood experiences, but all the while he is struggling to overcome the paralyzing fear that grips him as the ruthless stalkers plot how to ensnare their elusive prey.
6. Stallions At Burnt Rock: Lee Morgan dreams of raising the ideal ranch horse-one that has speed, stamina, and heart. On her Texas spread near the town of Burnt Rock, the high-spirited woman heads her own horse ranch operation. It’s an unusual occupation for a female in the 1870s, but as an expert horsewoman and a crack shot with a rifle, she’s quite adept at taking care of herself. Determined to gain fame for her fine horses, Lee agrees to enter her magnificent coal-black stallion in a match race, never dreaming she’s about to set into motion a string of events that will threaten herself, her ranch, and her friend-town marshall, Ben Flood. As gamblers, gunslingers, and shysters descend on Burnt Rock to bet on the now-famous race, Lee comes face-to-face with sinister men who seek to destroy her plans. Her true courage and strong faith shine through when she embarks on the most thrilling ride of her life.
The first in a series of western novels, Stallions at Burnt Rock is a masterfully spun tale of a strong, virtuous heroine. It will captivate romance novel enthusiasts as well as fans of westerns and adventure.
7. Facing Trials: Save 13$, we must all weather the winds of adversity. God warns His children that they will have trouble and hardships in life (Jn. 16:33 NIV). The fruit birthed out of personal trials enable us to comfort others with the comfort we ourselves have been given through Christ. Facing Trials: Thoughts For Meditation is a devotional full of hope, encouragement, and instruction. There are two thought provoking devotions for each of the twenty selected topics. Every meditation has a scriptural foundation with plenty of ideas for personal contemplation and reflection.
8. Silent Justice: Can vengeance bring justice? Is revenge really something sweet?
Vanessa is back with Jason, and they have to solve a mystery in order to stop the killing, before the deadly plan is complete.
Someone is seeking their own justice, and the detectives must find the answer in time to save lives.
9. Forget Me Not: Save $15 inspired by the five petals of the tiny forget-me-not flower, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf reminds us of five things we will be wise to never forget: To be patient with ourselves, To distinguish between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice, To be happy now, To focus on the “why” of the gospel, To know that the Lord loves each of us infinitely. A wonderful gift for any woman in your life!
10. Honest Wrestling:Sometimes trials attack us so extensively, that the pain of our reality contradicts even our core beliefs. Our faith is frayed. In Honest Wrestling, we’re given the rare opportunity to observe the depths of a family’s frayed faith, when they are forced to face the unthinkable. In a raw and real way, K. Howard Joslin takes an intentional risk, allowing us to venture into the intimate struggles of his faith in order to come along side and encourage us with ours.